Followers

Powered By Blogger

Abouts

A humble Malaysian's poetry blog, with a bit of fluff here and there. Reflections on love, life, spirituality, the human psyche and yes, the dark rivers of the heart.

1) To view all poems or personal 'picks', use the 'category' or 'recent posts' tab.
2) To view featured blogs, use the 'menu' tab.

No lyrics harmed in the making of this blog.

about me

> malaysian
> catholic
> iban
> computer nerd
> ex-CSSUPMer
> male
> introvert
> slacker
> sophisticatedly uncomplicated
> romantically unromantic
> desperate for glory
> arsenal fan (help!)
> hard to impress
> still sane
> can be an ass
> drives like an ass
> devil's advocate
> tells it like it is
> sucker for pets


write?

⊆ 12:26 AM by Pete | . | ˜ 0 comments »



What shall I write about
Shall I write about distant stars
Or things closer to home
Shall I go to uncharted seas
Or swim in familiar rivers
Shall I write about love
Or hate or fear
Or longing
Or loneliness
Or maybe about friends
Or revenge and treachery
What shall I write about
Maybe
I should just
Write.


0 Responses to write?

= Leave a Reply