Followers

Powered By Blogger

Abouts

A humble Malaysian's poetry blog, with a bit of fluff here and there. Reflections on love, life, spirituality, the human psyche and yes, the dark rivers of the heart.

1) To view all poems or personal 'picks', use the 'category' or 'recent posts' tab.
2) To view featured blogs, use the 'menu' tab.

No lyrics harmed in the making of this blog.

about me

> malaysian
> catholic
> iban
> computer nerd
> ex-CSSUPMer
> male
> introvert
> slacker
> sophisticatedly uncomplicated
> romantically unromantic
> desperate for glory
> arsenal fan (help!)
> hard to impress
> still sane
> can be an ass
> drives like an ass
> devil's advocate
> tells it like it is
> sucker for pets


Maiden of the sea

⊆ 5:56 AM by Pete | . | ˜ 0 comments »



My maiden of the sea

in a vast blue yonder,
drowned thee in me
all pain and despair
unraveled in me,
my insecurities
Thou took me away,
and threw me away
the red rivers of the past

My maiden of the sea
that took Love away,
to drown, a watery grave

I hated you, so hated you
But to hate Thee, is to hate the sun,
the earth and the sky
For what else could thy be
but a maiden of the sea?
Always be the Sea
to still the raging rivers of my heart.


0 Responses to Maiden of the sea

= Leave a Reply